1. ABOUT OSC PPj.
- In realising the goverment’s aspiration to achieve excellence in Public Delivery System, the Ministry of Housing and Local Government (KPKT) has taken the initiative to revamp and re-engineer procedures and prosses implimented by setting up via One Stop Centre (OSC). In Perbadanan Putrajaya, OSC was been establised since 16 April 2007.
2. FUNCTIONS OF OSC PPj.
- Receive and check proposed applications.
- Circulate development proposals to technical departments/agencies involved for comments.
- Monitor / follow-up application with technical departments/agencies.
- Notify OSC Committee about the applications received.
- Prepare working paper for OSC Committee Meetings.
- Organise Committee Meeting at least once every 3 weeks weeks.
- Advising and guiding applicants to submit applications using e-submission.
3. TYPES OF APPLICATIONS TO BE USED AT OSC
All types of development applications in Putrajaya must be submitted to the OSC Counter Perbadanan Putrajaya.
There are two options for the applicants :
|Application Options |
| Concurrent Application. || Concurrent Application is a combination of a few types of applications for matters concerning land, permission for building plan and engineering plan and must be submitted at the same time and on the same day (or a combination of 2 or 3 applications for this type). |
| Non-concurrent Application. || Applicants are encouraged to submit applications simultaneously for land development application,permission for building plan and other plans to OSC. However, applicants will still have the option to submit their applications concurrently or separately. |